ACRL member: $1,895
Non ACRL member: $1,995
- all meals during the program dates
- twice-daily refreshment breaks
- private online course and discussion list for all participants and faculty
May 1, 2019
Registration is capped at 105 participants. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Register
- Register Online - To register online, select the "Register" link next to ACRL Immersion '19 under the July 2019 header.
- Register by Fax or Mail - Print off a copy of the paper registration form and remit to ALA Registration.
Written requests for cancellation will be honored until May 1, 2019, with a $100 cancellation fee. From May 2 – June 30, 2019, written requests for cancellation will be honored with a $350 cancellation fee. After June 30, 2019, there will be no refunds. The ACRL events are offered on a cost-recovery basis and may be cancelled if there is insufficient registration or due to adverse conditions beyond the control of ACRL. In the event that an ACRL-sponsored activity is cancelled, ACRL cannot be responsible for any cancellation/charge assessed to registrants by airlines, travel agencies, or hotels. ACRL does not provide refunds for registration or personal expenses due to weather or travel related circumstances.
Immersion Program participants are invited to stay in lodging on the Loyola University Chicago campus. Participants will be assigned to Regis Hall. The cost is $575 for five nights for a single room; $425 for five nights for a double room (arrive July 28; depart August 2). One-day early arrival or one-day late departure is available on a space available basis.
View Regis Hall floor plans online. Regis Hall is air-conditioned and wireless internet access is available campus-wide for Immersion participants.
Single sleeping room in Regis Hall.
Cost: $575 for five nights (arrive July 28; depart August 2)
Double sleeping room in Regis Hall.
Cost: $425 for five nights (arrive July 28; depart August 2)
One day early arrival (July 27) or one day late departure (August 3). Cost: $115 (single room), $85 (double room)
How to Book Housing
- Reserve a Dorm Online - To reserve dorm lodging online, select the "Register" link next to ACRL Immersion '19 Housing under the July 2019 header.
- Reserve a Dorm by Fax or Mail - Print off a copy of the paper registration form and remit to ALA Registration.
For More Information
View the Immersion '19 FAQ for more details about the Immersion '19 program and the Loyola University Chicago campus.