ACRL/CLS Research for College Librarianship Committee
To investigate ways that the section can encourage research and publishing on college libraries and librarianship and make recommendations to the CLS Executive Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/26/2015. Last retrieved on 03/26/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- Minutes- College Libraries Section-Research for College Librarianship Committee-October 2014
- Research for College Librarianship Committee Meeting 10/9/2014
- Agenda -- College Libraries Section -- Research for College Librarianship Committee -- Annual14
- Research for College Librarianship Committee Virtual Mid-Winter Meeting
- All-Committees Meetings (ACRL CLS)
- Research for College Librarianship Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- Agenda for CLS Midwinter Committee Meeting (virtual)
- Meeting Scheduled on DimDim
- Agenda for Midwinter Committee Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788