ACRL/CLS Membership Committee
To develop and implement a continuous program to recruit new members to the section; create orientation activities for new section members; evaluate why members leave the section and encourage members to return; monitor statistical changes in section membership; develop, in conjunction with the Communications Committee, a section brochure and other section promotional materials; coordinate section outreach activities to promote college librarianship; serve as a link with ALA/ACRL Membership Committees.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 09/02/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CLS Membership Committee Meeting Agenda - June 2014
- Membership Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- Minutes-from-the-CLS-Membership-Committee-Meeting--January 14, 2013
- Membership Committee MidWinter Meeting Agenda - January 14, 2013
- Minutes from the CLS Membership Committee Meeting at ALA Annual Conference, June 24, 2012
- Agenda for Membership Committee Meeting Annual 2012
- Membership Committee Meeting
- CLS Membership Committee Meeting Tuesday May 24th 12:30 pm EDT
- Membership Committee Meeting December 13th 1 pm EST
- CLS Membership Committee Confernce Call
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788