ACRL/CLS Membership Committee
To develop and implement a continuous program to recruit new members to the section; create orientation activities for new section members; evaluate why members leave the section and encourage members to return; monitor statistical changes in section membership; develop, in conjunction with the Communications Committee, a section brochure and other section promotional materials; coordinate section outreach activities to promote college librarianship; serve as a link with ALA/ACRL Membership Committees.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 08/30/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CLS Membership Committee Meeting
- CLS Membership Committee Meeting Agenda - June 2014
- Membership Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- Minutes-from-the-CLS-Membership-Committee-Meeting--January 14, 2013
- Membership Committee MidWinter Meeting Agenda - January 14, 2013
- Minutes from the CLS Membership Committee Meeting at ALA Annual Conference, June 24, 2012
- Agenda for Membership Committee Meeting Annual 2012
- Membership Committee Meeting
- CLS Membership Committee Meeting Tuesday May 24th 12:30 pm EDT
- Membership Committee Meeting December 13th 1 pm EST
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788