The combined Communications and Membership committee's focus will be on engaging and communicating with Section members. It will foster connections and collaboration between CLS members in a variety of ways such as, the CLS listserv, orientation for new members, outreach via social media and a newsletter, the Day in the Life of a CLS member feature and other information and outreach from the CLS website. It will also focus on recruitment and retention of members, using activities including, but not limited to, webinars, e-forums, social events, and direct email communications. The chair of the Communication and Membership Committee serves on the ACRL Section Membership Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/16/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting, June 16, 3-4pm ET
- CLS Communications Committee MW Virtual Meeting
- Post-ALA Annual Virtual Meeting
- Midwinter Virtual Meeting, Jan. 30, 10-11am ET
- Next Committee Meeting, 8/7 @ 10am ET
- Communications Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
- CLS Communications Meeting Minutes 1-17-12
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2011
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788