ACRL/CLS Communications Committee
To enhance communication within college librarianship through a Section newsletter, listserv, home page on the World Wide Web, or other appropriate media; to make recommendations to the Section’s Executive Committee for the establishment and maintenance of such media; to advise and assist those responsible for them and to solicit or prepare articles for these media.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 07/06/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting, June 16, 3-4pm ET
- CLS Communications Committee MW Virtual Meeting
- Post-ALA Annual Virtual Meeting
- Midwinter Virtual Meeting, Jan. 30, 10-11am ET
- Next Committee Meeting, 8/7 @ 10am ET
- Communications Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
- CLS Communications Meeting Minutes 1-17-12
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2011
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788