ACRL/CLS Communications Committee
To enhance communication within college librarianship through a Section newsletter, listserv, home page on the World Wide Web, or other appropriate media; to make recommendations to the Section’s Executive Committee for the establishment and maintenance of such media; to advise and assist those responsible for them and to solicit or prepare articles for these media.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 12/11/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Next Committee Meeting, 8/7 @ 10am ET
- Communications Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
- CLS Communications Meeting Minutes 1-17-12
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2011
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Meeting
- 2010 Annual Meeting Minutes
- CLS Communications Committee Annual Meeting
- CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting Minutes
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788