ACRL/CLS Communications and Membership Committee
The combined Communications and Membership committee's focus will be on engaging and communicating with Section members. It will foster connections and collaboration between CLS members in a variety of ways such as, the CLS listserv, orientation for new members, outreach via social media and a newsletter, the Day in the Life of a CLS member feature and other information and outreach from the CLS website. It will also focus on recruitment and retention of members, using activities including, but not limited to, webinars, e-forums, social events, and direct email communications. The chair of the Communication and Membership Committee serves on the ACRL Section Membership Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/26/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting, June 16, 3-4pm ET
- CLS Communications Committee MW Virtual Meeting
- Post-ALA Annual Virtual Meeting
- Midwinter Virtual Meeting, Jan. 30, 10-11am ET
- Next Committee Meeting, 8/7 @ 10am ET
- Communications Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- CLS Communications Committee Meeting Minutes
- CLS Communications Meeting Minutes 1-17-12
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting 2011
- ACRL/CLS Communications Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788