To work through recommendations of the Community College Engagement Task Force to:
• determine which recommendations ACRL has addressed and which it has yet to address;
• determine what recommendations CJCLS has addressed and which it has yet to address;
• determine which CJCLS committee should be responsible for following up on a specific recommendation;
• suggest specific actions for CJCLS committees, based on the recommendations, including the Executive Committee, to undertake; and
• develop a checklist for the CJCLS Executive Committee to track progress toward satisfying the recommendations.
The task force will work with the Executive Committee and the CJCLS committees over the course of an approximate 18-month lifespan and deliver a final report to the Executive Committee at Annual 2020.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/18/2019. Last retrieved on 07/18/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788