Resources for College Libraries
Resources for College Libraries™ is the premier list of core print and electronic resources for academic libraries, featuring over 75,000 titles in 117 subjects. Brought to you by ACRL's Choice and Bowker, RCL covers the entire two-year and four-year college curriculum and provides a list of core titles that are essential for undergraduate study. Developed by a team of more than 400 subject editors, bibliographers, and referees, the database is continuously updated.
The redesigned RCL offers both professional researchers and beginning students an easy-to-use interface and discovery features for exploring content. The new interface continues to feature the credible and comprehensive content users expect, along with the following features:
- Tag, rate and review, and save titles to your personal account by using My Discoveries™ technology
- Word cloud technology for visual discovery
- New content alerts
- Easy to find RCL and CR titles in your local catalog
- Full-color cover images
- Dynamic facets to help refine search results
- Full-text Choice reviews and easy identifiers for Choice Outstanding Academic Titles
- Curriculum-specific, easy to browse subject hierarchies
- And more
Visit the Resources for College Libraries marketing site to learn more and sign up for a free trial.