Nomination submission deadline is December 7, 2018
Electronic submissions are required. All electronic attachments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations should include the following:
- Name, address, e-mail and phone number of self-applicant or the person you are nominating.
- Letter of nomination (including self-nomination) (no more than 1,000 words)
- Letter of recommendation, if self-nominating. Otherwise, the letter of nomination will serve as the letter of recommendation.
- Written description (maximum 1,000 words) of a new idea, method, project or device that enhances student learning and/or faculty development and works to promote the library as integral to the achievement of the college’s mission.
- Describe (maximum 500 words) the impact that it has had (or is anticipated to have) on the library and how it supports the college’s mission.
- Describe (maximum 500 words) what other librarians can learn from the experience and how it could be replicated in other libraries.
- Include evidence of work or a link to the project (i.e. what does the project look like?). This could be a syllabus, slide presentation, photos of event, a LibGuide on the project, etc.
- Completion of the online form (below)