CLS Innovation Award Submission Form
Nomination submission deadline is December 4, 2015
Electronic submissions are required. All electronic attachments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations should include the following:
- Name, address, e-mail and phone number of self-applicant or the person you are nominating.
- Letter supporting the nomination including (no more than 1,000 words):
- Written description of the project explaining what made it innovative;
- Written description of its impact;
- What could other librarians learn from your experience?
- Provide supplemental materials for the committee to understand the purpose, content, impact and innovation (limit of three items).
- CV is required.
- Letter of recommendation, if appropriate.
- Completion of the online form (below)