ACRL/Arts Publications and Research Committee
To coordinate all publications associated with the section and to serve as an advisory unit to the Executive Committee. The Committee shall identify publication needs; stimulate research, writing, and discussion by overseeing the development and production of the ArtsGuides, Discussion Forums, and selected projects. The committee shall seek opportunities to work collaboratively within ACRL and ALA as well as related organizations providing content both virtually and at conferences.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 07/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Publications and Research Committee Meeting (ACRL ARTS)
- Presentation Meeting of the Publications and Research Committee Meeting (ACRL ARTS)
- Publications and Research Committee Meeting, Part II (ACRL Arts)
- All-Committees Meeting, Part II (ACRL Arts)
- All-Committees Meeting, Part I (ACRL Arts)
- Publications and Research Committee Meeting, Part I (ACRL Arts)
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788