To provide a forum for dance librarians and others working in or interested in dance to discuss issues and exchange ideas; to encourage, develop and support projects which will improve access to and the organization of dance materials in libraries and archives; to inform, educate and encourage cooperation through activities and programs on dance.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL and/or ALA 2017 meet ups + Dance discussion group activity??
- Librarian III position announcement, Jerome Robbins Dance Division, NYPL
- ACRL Meetup?
- ALA Annual 2014 meeting minutes
- Dance Librarians Discussion Group Annual 2014 Agenda
- DLDG ALA Midwinter Meeting Minutes
- Dance Librarians Discussion Group Meeting -- January 30, 2014
- Virtual Meeting January 30 -- Save the Date!
- Dance Librarians Discussion Group ALA Midwinter 2014 Agenda
- DLDG meeting at ALA Annual 2013
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788