ACRL Representatives Assembly
The ACRL Board of Directors is responsible for representing ACRL within ALA and beyond. As one of the approaches for fulfilling this responsibility, the Board has established ACRL Representative positions. The ACRL Representative Assembly consists of the current ACRL Representatives. ACRL Representative responsibilities are detailed in Chapter 7 of the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 06/29/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Leadership Council Agenda & Documents - Annual Conference
- ACRL Reminder: Representative Reports for Spring Board Meeting - Due 3/18
- ACRL Leadership Council Agenda & Documents
- ACRL Leadership Council Agenda & Docs
- ACRL Leadership Council Roster & Documents
- ACRL Leadership Council at Midwinter
- ACRL Leadership Council at MW15 - RSVP by 12/12
- ACRL Rep Reports - Due Oct. 10
- Representative Reports for Fall Exec (Deadline Extended to Aug 9)
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College and Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Work: (312) 280-2519