ACRL/EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee
To propose strategies for recruitment, retention, and orientation of members in EBSS. To promote active interest in and support for the section and to enhance members’ effectiveness.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/10/2013. Last retrieved on 12/10/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- For EBSS Members and guests interested in getting together at Midwinter 2014 in Philly--Which time will work for you? Tentative location: Loews Philadelphia Hotel Lobby Bar
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2013 Annual Meeting Agenda
- ALA Midwinter 2013 Membership & Orientation Meeting Minutes
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2013 Midwinter Meeting Agenda
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2012 Annual Meeting Minutes
- Membership and Orientation Committee Meeting (ACRL EBSS)
- EBSS Membership and Orientation 2012 Annual Meeting - Agenda
- EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee
- EBSS M+O 2012 Midwinter Meeting
- EBSS Membership and Orientation: Meeting Minutes, ALA Annual 2011
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788