ACRL/EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee
To propose strategies for recruitment, retention, and orientation of members in EBSS. To promote active interest in and support for the section and to enhance members’ effectiveness.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/31/2015. Last retrieved on 07/31/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA/ EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee Agenda - June 2015
- ALA/ EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee - AGENDA
- EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee Meeting
- EBSS Membership and Orientation Teleconference - Agenda
- Agenda for January 9, 2014 EBSS Membership and Orientation Committee Meeting
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2014 Annual Meeting--Agenda
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2014 Midwinter Meeting--Agenda
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2013 Annual Meeting Agenda
- ALA Midwinter 2013 Membership & Orientation Meeting Minutes
- EBSS Membership & Orientation 2013 Midwinter Meeting Agenda
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788