To work with the National Survey of Student Engagement staff to revise the information literacy module to better align with the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy in Higher Education by October 2019.
- Participating in a few rounds of review during which task force members will identify areas to drop or add.
- Creating preliminary items for critique; finalizing the survey items.
- Depending upon the extent of the changes, developing a communication plan to publicize awareness of and opportunities for participating in piloting the new module in 2020 to assess if the new module meets NSEE psychometric standards.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/15/2019. Last retrieved on 07/15/2019. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- No more than 5 task force members, with at least 1 representative from each Carnegie Classification.
- 1 Board liaison
- 1 Staff
- Date interim report is due: 2019 ALA Annual Conference
- Date final report is due: 2019 Fall Board Meeting
The ACRL Board approved the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) Information Literacy Module Review Task Force at its January 26, 2019 meeting in Seattle, Washington.
Mary Jane Petrowski
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788