University Libraries Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 10/20/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Inclusion on Campus: how libraries foster a welcoming culture - CALDG Annual meeting discussion
- Student Retention: Campus Partnerships and Best Practices -- CALDG Midwinter discussion
- Campus Administration and Leadership Discussion: Leading through transition
- Call for Proposals: Campus Administration and Leadership DG topics
- Guns on Campus: Implications for Libraries ULS CALDG Midwinter 2015 discussion
- Co. on the Future of University Libraries, 2014 Annual Conference Meeting Notes
- EBPDG 2014 Annual Summary
- ACRL ULS Evidence-Based Practices Discussion Group MW 2014
- ULS Conference Programs, 1994-present
- ULS Chairs, 1994-present
As of August 2016, ULS had 4,087 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The University Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788