University Libraries Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/30/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Academic/Research Librarian of the Year--Call for Nominations
- Inclusion on Campus: how libraries foster a welcoming culture - CALDG Annual meeting discussion
- Student Retention: Campus Partnerships and Best Practices -- CALDG Midwinter discussion
- Campus Administration and Leadership Discussion: Leading through transition
- Call for Proposals: Campus Administration and Leadership DG topics
- Guns on Campus: Implications for Libraries ULS CALDG Midwinter 2015 discussion
- Co. on the Future of University Libraries, 2014 Annual Conference Meeting Notes
- EBPDG 2014 Annual Summary
- ACRL ULS Evidence-Based Practices Discussion Group MW 2014
- ULS Conference Programs, 1994-present
As of August 2016, ULS had 4,087 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The University Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788