Science and Technology Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 12/21/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Society Publisher Panel at Midwinter 2015
- STS Unconference Notes: ALA Annual 2014
- Get ready to discuss STEM retention at ALA Conference
- ACRL_STS Hot Topics Discussion - Sunday, Jun. 29, 2014 from 10:30 am to 11:30 am - LVCC-N113
- General Membership Meeting & Breakfast (ACRL STS)
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL STS)
- Council II (ACRL STS)
- Council I (ACRL STS)
- ACRL STS CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS AND POSTERS
- Upcoming (virtual) meeting of the ACRL/STS Science Resources: Discovery & Access Committee
As of August 2014, STS had 1,229 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Science and Technology Section was established in 1961.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788