Science and Technology Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/24/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL STS CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS AND POSTERS
- Upcoming (virtual) meeting of the ACRL/STS Science Resources: Discovery & Access Committee
- ACRL STS Hot Topics Discussion Group - LOEWS - Howe
- ALA Midwinter 2014 - ACRL_STS Hot Topics Discussion Group Agenda
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL STS)
- ALA 2014 Midwinter Meeting Room Assignments
- STS events at ALA Annual 2013 - Pocket Guide & Flyer
- TRAIL Information & Update Session @ ALA Annual 6/30/2013
- 2013 STS Events & Programs at ALA Annual Conference
- STS Dinner @ ALA Annual on June 30
As of August 2013, STS had 1,334 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Science and Technology Section was established in 1961.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788