Science and Technology Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 05/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- STS Pocket Program for 2016 ALA Midwinter in Boston
- Mega Journal Publisher Panel at Midwinter 2016
- STS Pocket Program for 2015 ALA Annual Conference in San Francisco
- The STS Liaisons Online Forum Thursday, June 11th, 2015, 3pm – 4pm EDT
- FREE Webinar: Electronic Lab Notebooks: Capturing Laboratory Activity as it Happens
- STS Pocket Program 2015 ALA Midwinter in Chicago
- STS Research Agenda Forum at 2015 ALA Midwinter
- Society Publisher Panel at Midwinter 2015
- STS Unconference Notes: ALA Annual 2014
- Get ready to discuss STEM retention at ALA Conference
As of August 2015, STS had 1,311 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Science and Technology Section was established in 1961.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788