Rare Books and Manuscripts Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/15/2014. Last retrieved on 03/15/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RBMS midwinter 2014 Curators and Conservators Discussion Group draft minutes and Information Exchange reporting on the American Printing History Association
- Midwinter 2014 Agenda: Manuscripts and Other Formats Discussion Group
- Draft Minutes of the Joint Meeting of the Curators and Conservators DG and the Manuscripts and Other Formats DG
- RBMS Information Exchange revised agenda for June 2013
- RBMS Information Exchange agenda for June 2013
- RBMS Controlled Vocabularies Agenda for Annual 2013
- Public Hearing for Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Cartographic) or DCRM(C)
- Room sharing at Annual
- RBMS Information Exchange agenda for midwinter 2013
- Curators and Conservators Discussion Group agenda for midwinter 2013
As of August 2013, RBMS had 1,697 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
Curators and Conservators Discussion Group
Digital Special Collections Discussion Group
Preconference Program Planning--Oakland, 2015 Committee
The Rare Books and Manuscripts Section was established in 1958.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788