Rare Books and Manuscripts Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 06/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- RBMS Information Exchange revised agenda for June 2013
- RBMS Information Exchange agenda for June 2013
- RBMS Controlled Vocabularies Agenda for Annual 2013
- Public Hearing for Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (Cartographic) or DCRM(C)
- Room sharing at Annual
- RBMS Information Exchange agenda for midwinter 2013
- Curators and Conservators Discussion Group agenda for midwinter 2013
- Executive Committee Meeting (ACRL RBMS)
- Information Exchange (ACRL RBMS)
- ALA Midwinter 2013 meeting schedule
As of August 2012, RBMS had 1,718 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
Conference Program Planning--Las Vegas, 2014 Committee
Curators and Conservators Discussion Group
Digital Special Collections Discussion Group
Local Arrangements--Las Vegas, 2014 Committee
Manuscripts and Other Formats Discussion Group
Preconference Program Planning--Las Vegas, 2014 Committee
Public Services Discussion Group
The Rare Books and Manuscripts Section was established in 1958.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788