Marta Lange/CQ Press Award
The Marta Lange/CQ Press Award, established in 1995 in honor of past LPSS Chair Marta Lange, recognizes distinction in law and political science librarianship. The award sponsor is CQ Press. Recipients receive a plaque, $1,000, and the accolades of their peers.
The award criteria are broad and flexible, and membership in LPSS or ALA is not required. Nominators provide a letter of support and the nominee's vita, and may include additional supporting letters and documentation, as appropriate.
The success of the Marta Lange/CQ Press Award depends on those who take the initiative to submit nominations. Please consider honoring a worthy colleague! Nomination requirements and details are available here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nadine Hoffman, the Marta Lange/CQ Press Award Committee chair.
Previous Marta Lange/CQ Press Award Winners
- 2012 John Eaton, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg
- 2011 Stephen E. Atkins, Texas A&M University
- 2010 Bruce Pencek, Virginia Tech University
- 2009 Lynne M. Rudasill, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- 2008 Lisa Norberg, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
- 2007 Binh Le, Pennsylvania State University, Abington
- 2006 Graham R. Walden, The Ohio State University Libraries
- 2005 Merle J. Slyhoff, University of Pennsylvania, Biddle Law Library
- 2004 Lucia Snowhill, University of California, Santa Barbara
- 2003 Rosemary Allen Little, Public Administration, Politics and Law Librarian at Princeton University Library
- 2002 Mary K. Fetzer, Rutgers University
- 2001 Cheryl Nyberg, Gallagher Law Library, University of Washington
- 2000 Grace York, Coordinator, Documents Center, University of Michigan Library
- 1999 Dr. Jolande E. Goldberg, Senior Cataloging Policy Specialist (Law Classification), Library of Congress
- 1998 Laura N. "Lolly" Gasaway
- 1997 Grace W. "Betty" Taylor
- 1996 Robert Goehlert
Last updated: October 30, 2012
This page is maintained by Jennifer Schwartz, DePaul University Libraries
LPSS logo design by Candy D. McCormic, Digital Library Services, University of Texas at Arlington.