- Serves as an officer of the section and assists in advancing goals and objectives of section and ACRL.
- Serves as a member of the LES Executive Committee. Attends Executive committee meetings at Midwinter Meeting and Annual Conference.
- Records the minutes of all general Membership Meetings and all meetings of the Executive Committee at the Midwinter Meeting and the Annual Conference.
- Within one month after each meeting, submits a draft of these minutes to all members of the Executive Committee. Once the minutes have been revised and approved by the Executive Committee, upon instruction from the Chair, the Secretary submits the minutes for dissemination via LES-L and the Section's website. Submits minutes to ACRL according to ACRL and LES guidelines, upon instruction by chair.
- Collects archival materials relating to LES activities during his/her term of office, and, when appropriate, submits these to the ALA Archives.
Comments may be directed to the Web Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Special thanks to ALA and ACRL for hosting this site.
Copyright © 1996- by the American Library Association. This document may be reproduced or reprinted for educational, noncommercial use, in whole or in part, without permission as long as the above copyright statement and source are clearly acknowledged. Neither this document nor any reproductions may be sold.
This site was established 24 March 1996 at the University of Connecticut and moved to its current location at ALA on August 23, 2001.
Most recent update: September 20, 2003