5 Things You Should Read About..., ACRL Instruction Section
"Five Things You Should Read About..."
The publication serves to instruct and educate readers about topics relevant to library instruction, which are either timely or underdiscussed. The publication's emphasis is on current information packaged in a recognizable, consistent, readable way. It is intended to be a user-friendly entry into reading and keeping up with library instruction research and practice.
"Five Things You Should Read About..." (PDFs)
- Massive Open Online Courses (2013)
- Learning Styles (2012)
- Methodologies for Online Instruction (2011)
- Mobile Technologies (2010)
- Gaming and Learning (2009)
- Copyright and Sharing Instructional Materials (2008)
Questions and comments may be sent to current Research and Scholarship Committee Chair.