Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/23/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Instruction Section Executive Committee Annual 2013 agendas
- Call for Submissions and Nominations for PRIMO
- ACRL Committee Volunteer Deadline is Feb 15
- Current Topics Discussion Group (ACRL IS)
- IS Dudley Award Subcommittee Virtual Midwinter meeting (CLOSED)
- IS Program Planning Committee for Annual 2013, Midwinter Meeting Notice
- IS Research & Scholarship Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- IS Discussion Group Steering Committee Virtual MidWinter Meeting
- IS Mentoring Midwinter Virtual Meeting
- IS Management & Leadership Committee Midwinter Virtual Meeting
As of August 2012, IS had 4,190 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Instruction Section was established in 1977.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788