Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 10/10/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Call for Nominations: Instruction Section Miriam Dudley Instruction Librarian Award
- Final Agendas for IS Executive Committee Meetings
- Draft agendas for Executive Committee meetings at ALA Annual
- ALA Annual Pre-conference on Reflective Teachinc
- ACRL IS Instructional Technologies Committee Midwinter Virtual Meeting
- IS Executive Committee Meeting - Final Agenda
- NMRT Mentoring Committee Seeking More Mentors
- Executive Committee Meeting
- Distance Learning Section Discussion Group at Annual 2014
- IS Discussion Group Steering Committee Meeting
As of August 2015, IS had 4,155 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Instruction Section was established in 1977.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788