ACRL/EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee
To examine areas of concern in curriculum materials administration; to explore the possibilities for improving curriculum materials administration (including selection, acquisition, classification, reference and retrieval, automation aspects, circulation, personnel, facilities, national and regional needs, cooperation, and continuing education); and to recommend to the EBSS Executive Committee alternative actions for making such improvements.
Learn more about the activities of the Curriculum Materials Committee in the EBSS Manual.
Margaret Gregor and Debbie Feisst chair the committee. The complete Curriculum Materials Committee Roster (including previous and next year's appointments) is on the ACRL Web site (sign in required).
- Guidelines for Curriculum Materials Centers Revised Draft July 2008
- Curriculum Materials Center Collection Development Policy second edition
- Guidelines for Curriculum Materials Centers
Approved by ACRL and ALA, January 2003
- Webliography of Selected Web Sites of Importance to College/University Education Librarians
- A Guide to Writing CMC Collection Development Policies
- Guidelines for Curriculum Materials Centers, January 2003