ACRL/EBSS Curriculum Materials Committee
To examine areas of concern in curriculum materials administration; to explore the possibilities for improving curriculum materials administration (including selection, acquisition, classification, reference and retrieval, automation aspects, circulation, personnel, facilities, national and regional needs, cooperation, and continuing education); and to recommend to the EBSS Executive Committee alternative actions for making such improvements.
Learn more about the activities of the Curriculum Materials Committee in the EBSS Manual.
Regina Pauly & Faith Steele co-chair the committee. The complete Curriculum Materials Committee Roster (including previous and next year's appointments) is on the ACRL Web site (sign in required).
- Guidelines for Curriculum Materials Centers Revised Draft July 2008
- Curriculum Materials Center Collection Development Policy second edition
- Guidelines for Curriculum Materials Centers
Approved by ACRL and ALA, January 2003
- A Guide to Writing CMC Collection Development Policies
- Guidelines for Curriculum Materials Centers, January 2003