For committee meetings, see Meeting Times and Agendas.
Friday, June 23rd
- Education Research Libraries Forum
2:30 - 4:00 p.m., Hilton Chicago, Continental C
- EBSS Social - Dutch treat dinner
7:30 p.m., Grand Lux Cafe.
RSVP to Elena Soltau, Membership Committee Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, by June 9th.
Meet, interact, and network with your colleagues and get to know more about EBSS if you are not a member. This is a great opportunity to find EBSS members to help guide first time attendees through the hustle and bustle of the conference.
Saturday, June 24th
- ACRL/EBSS Distinguished Librarian Award Presentation
10:50 a.m., during the All-committees meeting, Hilton Chicago, Waldorf Room
- EBSS Research Forum Lightning Talks 3:00 - 4:30 p.m., Hilton Chicago, Buckingham Room
The APA Travel Awards will be presented, followed by a round of lightning talks from librarians presenting research works in progress. Complimentary refreshments provided by the American Psychological Association!
Sunday, June 25th
- Impactful Partnerships: Navigating the Evolving Scholarly Communication Landscape with Faculty
8:30 - 10:00 a.m., McCormick Place, W178a
- Online Learning Research Committee Discussion Forum
10:00 - 11:30 a.m., Hilton Chicago, Buckingham Room
With panelists Dorinne Banks, Cynthia Thomes, and Lindsey Wharton
- ERIC Presentation
4:30 - 5:30 p.m., McCormick Place, W176b
Monday, June 26th
- Communication Studies Media Tour
Tour begins at 2pm. meet by 1:45pm.NBC 5 Chicago 5454 N. Columbus Dr. Chicago, Il 60611.Sign up at http://bit.ly/Mediatour2017