Educational & Behavioral Sciences Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 05/04/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- you're invited/call for agenda items: EBSS MW Exec and Adv Cmte Meetings
- Reference Sources & Services Committee Conference Call
- Scholarly Communication Committee mtg
- New Leaders Orientation Virtual Meeting - Agenda
- Education Research Libraries Forum
- EBSS Program at ALA Annual 2015: “Boots on the Ground: Making Academic Libraries Work for Veterans”
- EBSS Current Topics Discussion: Assessing Pre-Service Teachers’ Information Literacy Skills
- EBSS Activities at 2014 ALA Annual meeting
- EBSS New Leader PowerPoints
- Select your preference for the EBSS Social at ACRL in Indianapolis, Wed. April 10, 6pm. Thank you! -The EBSS Membership & Orientation Committee
As of August 2015, EBSS had 866 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Education and Behavioral Sciences Section was established in 1968.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788