Educational & Behavioral Sciences Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/05/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- EBSS Current Topics Discussion: Assessing Pre-Service Teachers’ Information Literacy Skills
- EBSS Activities at 2014 ALA Annual meeting
- EBSS New Leader PowerPoints
- Select your preference for the EBSS Social at ACRL in Indianapolis, Wed. April 10, 6pm. Thank you! -The EBSS Membership & Orientation Committee
- EBSS Current Topics Discussion #1 -- Measuring Impact Across the Disciplines: Tools and Strategies for Supporting Faculty
- Public iLinc for EBSS Adivsory Council Meeting: Monday, July 2 at 3:00 pm, EST
- EBSS 2012 Annual Advisory Council Meeting Announcement & Agenda: July 2, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Flyer for EBSS/Video Round Table Joint Program: Ubiquitous Video: Can libraries offer it? (or Can libraries adapt?)
- Handout for EBSS/Video Round Table Joint Program: Ubiquitous Video: Can libraries offer it? (or Can libraries adapt?)
- ERIC Users Forum
As of August 2014, EBSS had 779 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Education and Behavioral Sciences Section was established in 1968.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788