Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/24/2014. Last retrieved on 11/24/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- NMRT Mentoring Committee Seeking More Mentors
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee October 2014 virtual meeting minutes
- 2014 DLS Discussion Group Virtual Panel Discussion on Copyright
- 2014-9-15 Strategic Planning Committee virtual monthly meeting minutes
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee, Sept. 15 virtual meeting reminder
- DLS Outreach Committee Meeting Minutes - August 29, 2014
- Routledge Distance Learning Librarianship Conference Sponsorship Award
- Instruction Section Virtual Meeting Announcement
- DLS Discussion Group Committee Meeting
- DLS Executive Board Virtual Meeting
As of August 2014, DLS had 1,471 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788