Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 07/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Show and Tell: Cool Tools for Distance Library Services (A DLS Discussion Group Virtual Event)
- Get Involved as a DLS Leader!
- DLS Instruction Section Virtual Event: Exploring Online Student Engagement: Encouraging Active Learning at a Distance
- DLS Discussion Group Committee Meeting
- March DLS Executive Committee Meeting
- Assessment at a Distance: In Theory and Practice
- DLS Discussion Group Virtual Event: Assessment at a Distance: In Theory and Practice
- Call for Proposals: Assessing Student Learning Outcomes in Distance Library Student Interactions
- The "Research as Inquiry" Framework in Distance Education Courses
- DLS Executive Committee Meeting- Dec. 2015
As of August 2015, DLS had 1,559 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788