Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 08/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Discussion at 2015 ALA Annual Conference
- DLS Discussion Group Virtual Meeting
- DLS Instruction Section Annual Meeting (Virutal)
- Call for Nominations for DLS Section Officers
- DLS Discussion at ALA Annual Conference
- 2015 June DLS Web Committee Meeting
- All-Committees Meeting (ACRL DLS)
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee "3rd Monday" Virtual Meeting Reminder for April 20, 4 pm ET
- DLS-Strategic Planning Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting minutes--revised 2.16.15
- 2015 Midwinter Web Committee Meeting
As of August 2014, DLS had 1,471 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788