Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 12/07/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2016-12-12 Discussion Group Meeting Agenda
- DLS Strategic Planning agenda for December 7, 2016 virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- Notes from the 10/24/16 DLS Round Table Conversation
- 2016-11-03 Instruction Committee Minutes
- 2016-10-26 Research Committee Minutes
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee minutes for September 7, 2016, virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- DLS Instruction Committee Upcoming Meeting Agenda & Info
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee agenda for November 2, 2016, virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Agenda 10/26/2016
- DLS Instruction Committee upcoming meeting agenda
As of August 2016, DLS had 1,505 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788