Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2010. Last retrieved on 01/20/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2017 Bibliography Committee Midwinter Report
- 2017 Midwinter Instruction Committee Report
- Reminder: ACRL Volunteer & Appointment System...being sent on behalf of Megan Griffin
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee agenda for January 4, 2017, virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- 2017_01_10 Research Committee Agenda
- 2017-01-11 Bibliography Committee Meeting Agenda
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee minutes for November 2, 2016, virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- 2016-12-12 Discussion Group Meeting Agenda
- DLS Strategic Planning agenda for December 7, 2016 virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- Notes from the 10/24/16 DLS Round Table Conversation
As of August 2016, DLS had 1,505 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788