Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 03/31/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS-Strategic Planning Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting minutes--revised 2.16.15
- 2015 Midwinter Web Committee Meeting
- 2015 Midwinter Instruction Committee Minutes (Virtual meeting)
- DLS-Strategic Planning Committee Virtual Midwinter Meeting
- 2015 DLS Discussion Group Virtual Midwinter Discussion: Defining Distance
- DLS Instruction Section Mindwinter Virtual Meeting
- DLS Discussion Group Committee Meeting
- Reminder: DLS Strategic Planning Committee virtual meeting, Dec. 15
- NMRT Mentoring Committee Seeking More Mentors
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee October 2014 virtual meeting minutes
As of August 2014, DLS had 1,471 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788