Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 10/23/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Research Committee Meeting Agenda 10/26/2016
- DLS Instruction Committee upcoming meeting agenda
- DLS Communications Committee 22Sept2016 Virtual Meeting
- DLS Strategic Planning - Charge and Goals
- DLS Strategic Planning Committee minutes for August 3, 2016, virtual committee meeting (4-5pm Eastern)
- 09-08-2016 DLS Instruction Committee Upcoming Meeting Agenda
- DLS Bibliography Committee - Virtual Meeting Agenda, September 7, 2016
- DLS Conference Programming 2017 - Meeting Agenda for 8/22/2016
- DLS Conference Programming 2017- Meeting for 8/29/2016
- DLS Discussion Group Meeting
As of August 2016, DLS had 1,505 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788