Distance Learning Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 02/10/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DLS Discussion Group Virtual Event: Assessment at a Distance: In Theory and Practice
- Call for Proposals: Assessing Student Learning Outcomes in Distance Library Student Interactions
- The "Research as Inquiry" Framework in Distance Education Courses
- DLS Executive Committee Meeting- Dec. 2015
- DLS Executive Committee Meeting- Nov. 2015
- DLS Executive Committee Meeting- Oct. 2015
- DLS Executive Committee Meeting- Sept. 2015
- DLS Exec Comm Meeting September15, 2015 Agenda -
- DLS Discussion Group Virtual Meeting
- DLS Discussion at 2015 ALA Annual Conference
As of August 2015, DLS had 1,559 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Distance Learning Section was established in 1991.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788