College Libraries Section
New Feature: A Day in the Life of a CLS Member
Learn more about your CLS Colleagues by visiting our new regular feature, A Day in the Life of a CLS Member. Current CLS members share their thoughts about their work, librarianship, and their membership in CLS. Nominate yourself or a colleague to be featured today!
Mission Statement: The purpose of the College Libraries Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries is "to advance college librarianship and encourage the development of library services in baccalaureate degree-granting institutions."
- Committees (Executive and others, as well as liaisons to ACRL committees and discussion groups)
- CLS Committee Volunteer Information
- Meeting Minutes
- College Library Directors' Mentor Program enhances the leadership capabilities of new college library directors and helps them meet the challenges involved in directing libraries in small colleges
- "Your Research Coach" Program is a program for academic librarians seeking assistance with research and scholarly projects that can lead to publication or presentations
Publications and Bibliographies
- A Day in the Life of a CLS Member
- CLS Newsletter (published bi-annually)
- CLIPP (College Library Information on Policy and Practice), a series published by CLS
Comments or questions? Contact the Web Editor