College Libraries Section
New from CLS!
The College Library Website of the Month is Wardman Library at Whittier College.
CLS @ ALA 2012
This year's CLS Conference Program was "Reference Resurrected: Models for the 21st-Century College Library.”
ACRL Member of the Week
Since 2008, the ACRL Insider Weblog has featured almost a hundred members in Member of the Week profiles, showcasing their “innovation, talent, creativity, energy, and dedication.” A collection of past profiles, which reflect the diversity and dedication of ACRL members, is at http://www.acrl.ala.org/acrlinsider/archives/category/member-of-the-week.
Let’s share the good work of academic librarianship and CLS members. If you would like to be featured or nominate a colleague as ACRL Member of the Week, contact Mary Jane Petrowski at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mission Statement: The purpose of the College Libraries Section of the Association of College and Research Libraries is "to advance college librarianship and encourage the development of library services in baccalaureate degree-granting institutions."
- Committees (Executive and others, as well as liaisons to ACRL committees and discussion groups)
- CLS Committee Volunteer Information
- Meeting Minutes
- College Library Directors' Mentor Program enhances the leadership capabilities of new college library directors and helps them meet the challenges involved in directing libraries in small colleges
- "Your Research Coach" Program is a program for academic librarians seeking assistance with research and scholarly projects that can lead to publication or presentations
Publications and Bibliographies
- CLS Newsletter (published bi-annually)
- CLIPP (College Library Information on Policy and Practice), a series published by CLS
Comments or questions? Contact the Web Editor