College Libraries Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/20/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Gale Cengage Financial Development Award
- All Committee Meetings (ACRL CLS)
- Executive Committee Meeting (ACRL CLS)
- The Current Status of Academic Librarians: The Best of Times or the Worst of Times?
- Reference Resurrected: Models for the 21st-Century College Library
- ACRL CLS meetings at ALA Annual in Anaheim
- CLS Membership Committee 12/7/11 chat session
- Membership Meeting via ALA Connect Chat
- CLS Friday Night Feast in New Orleans
- CLS Best Practices Committee Meeting (virtual) May 4, 2011
As of August 2013, CLS had 2,748 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full full contact information.
The College Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788