Community and Junior College Libraries Section
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 05/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Federal Science Agency Update (ACRL STS)
- Membership / Communication Committee Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- Hot Topics (ACRL CJCLS)
- Community & Junior College Library Section Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
- Executive Committee Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- All Committees Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- Hot Topics in Community College Libraries / National Council for Learning Resources Report
- Awards and Annual Dinner Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- Hot Topics, National Council for Learning Resources & All Committees Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- Community & Junior College Libraries Section Social (ACRL CJCLS)
As of August 2012, CJCLS had 1,359 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Community and Junior College Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788