Community and Junior College Libraries Section
Executive Committee Charge
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 02/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL CJCLS Midyear Membership Meeting - (Via WebEx)
- Cancellation of EFORMA Pachanga at ALA Annual 2016
- CJCLS Communities of Practice Assembly Report
- Dean of Library and Learning Resources at City College of San Francisco - EXTENDED - (Office of the Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs)
- CJCLS Friday Night Awards Dinner
- 2014 ACRL/CJCLS Nominations
- Federal Science Agency Update (ACRL STS)
- Hot Topics (ACRL CJCLS)
- Membership / Communication Committee Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- Community & Junior College Library Section Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
As of August 2016, CJCLS had 1,285 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Community and Junior College Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788