Community and Junior College Libraries Section
Executive Committee Charge
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2009. Last retrieved on 07/28/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Cancellation of EFORMA Pachanga at ALA Annual 2016
- CJCLS Communities of Practice Assembly Report
- Dean of Library and Learning Resources at City College of San Francisco - EXTENDED - (Office of the Vice Chancellor Academic Affairs)
- CJCLS Friday Night Awards Dinner
- 2014 ACRL/CJCLS Nominations
- Federal Science Agency Update (ACRL STS)
- Membership / Communication Committee Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
- Hot Topics (ACRL CJCLS)
- Community & Junior College Library Section Executive Committee Meeting Agenda
- Awards and Annual Dinner Meeting (ACRL CJCLS)
As of August 2015, CJCLS had 1,318 members. The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Log-in to view full contact information.
The Community and Junior College Libraries Section was established in 1937.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788