Universal Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 05/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA Annual - Joint Meeting of Universal Accessibility Interest Groups
- Virtual Meeting - ACRL Univeral Accessibility Interest Group
- Going to ALA Annual? There's a preconference on ADA!
- Software Accessibility Suit
- Free Webinars on Accessibility in May -- FYI
- ACRL/LITA/ASCLA Accessibility Interest Groups - Meeting at ALA Annual
- More on ACRL...
- News Story of Possible Interest: 'Invisible Disabilities'
- Webinar: Universal Design for Learning, Information Literacy, and Libraries
- Collection Development, E-Resources, and Accessibility (ACRL Presentation)
As of August 2014, the UAIG had 193 members. Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener.
The Universal Accessibility Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Universal Accessibility Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788