Universal Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/01/2015. Last retrieved on 02/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Virtual Meeting Minutes (January 21) - ACRL/ASCLA/LITA Accessibility Interest Groups
- ALA Annual Preconference: The American's With Disabilities Act (ADA) In Your Library.
- Attending Midwinter?
- Reminder: Upcoming ACRL/LITA/ASCLA Universal Accessibility Interest Groups Virtual Meeting
- Virtual Meeting (Joint) - ACRL/LITA/ASCLA Accessibility Interest Groups
- Accessible Technology Coalition (ATC) Upcoming Webinars
- Listserv Email Address Change - Coming Soon!
- E-Book Accessibility News
- Persons with Disabilities Sensitivity Training Video
- Webinar - "Would You Watch It?" (Creating Video Tutorials)
As of August 2014, the UAIG had 193 members. Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener.
The Universal Accessibility Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Universal Accessibility Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788