Universal Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/28/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL/LITA/ASCLA Accessibility Interest Groups - Meeting at ALA Annual
- More on ACRL...
- News Story of Possible Interest: 'Invisible Disabilities'
- Webinar: Universal Design for Learning, Information Literacy, and Libraries
- Collection Development, E-Resources, and Accessibility (ACRL Presentation)
- LibGuides v2
- Harvard and MIT Are Sued Over Lack of Closed Captions
- White Paper on Discoverability, Including Accessibility
- FREE Webinars from Accessible Technology Coalition (ATC)
- Free Webinar: Assistive Technology in Libraries (TechSoup for Libraries)
As of August 2014, the UAIG had 193 members. Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener.
The Universal Accessibility Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Universal Accessibility Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788