Universal Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 07/04/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Study on Screen Reader Users & Navigating Library Websites
- Virtual Meeting Recap
- ALA Annual - Joint Meeting of ACRL, ASCLA, and LITA Accessibility Interest Groups: Agenda
- Virtual Meeting - Connection Information & Agenda
- "25 Years of the ADA" -- Includes useful resources on disability history
- American Libraries (June 2015): Plug for VPAT Repository
- Attending Annual? Reminder about Universal Accessibility Interest Group Social
- Virtual Meeting Reminder & Agenda - ACRL Univeral Accessibility Interest Group (UAIG) - June 17 @ 2 p.m. CST
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group Meeting
- ALA Annual - Joint Meeting of Universal Accessibility Interest Groups
As of August 2014, the UAIG had 193 members. Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener.
The Universal Accessibility Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Universal Accessibility Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788