Universal Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Notes from Midwinter 2014 meeting Philadelphia
- Notes from Conference Call Meeting 1-16-14, 3:00-4:00pm EST
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group Meeting, January 27, 2014, 8:30am
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group open virtual discussion meeting
- Universal Accessibility Interest Group Meeting (ACRL & LITA UAIG)
- listserv is available to communicate about Libraries for Universal Accessibility website
- Notes from ALA Annual LITA/ACRL Universal Accessibility Interest Group meeting
- Toronto Association of the Deaf Petition Letter
- Notes from Libraries for Universal Accessibility (LUA) conference call 7/8/13
- NEW VENUE- Libraries for Universal Accessibility- virtual meeting July 8
Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener. Interest Group membership is a dues product.
The Universal Accessibility Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Universal Accessibility Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALAConnect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the Conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788