Universal Accessibility Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/18/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- UAIG 2012 - Comeaux Presentation Slides
- Current Issues in Accessibility: How Blind and Learning Disabled Patrons Use Audio to Access the Internet
- CANCELLED Universal Accessibility Interest Group
- Annual 2011 Universal Accessibility IG Meeting Agenda
- ALAMW 2011 ACRL/LITA/ASCLA Universal Accessibility Interest Group joint meeting notes
- ALA Midwinter- ACRL Universal Accessibility Interest Group, LITA Accessibility Interest Group, and ASCLA- ALAD joint discussion meeting
- librarians' experiences wanted about issues of fair use and services for the disabled
- transcript of Universal Accessibility Interest Group discussion at ALA conference 6/28/10
- Joint Meeting -- 2010 Annual Conference
- Chat Transcript 12-4-2009
Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener. Interest Group membership is a dues product.
The Universal Accessibility Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Universal Accessibility Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALAConnect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the Conveners.
Volunteer with ACRL
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788