Numeric and Geospatial Data Services in Academic Libraries Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 04/23/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- DIG/DCIG Webinar on “Data Publishing with Dataverse”
- DIG 2014 Virtual Meeting Report
- DIG Virtual Meeting on February 19th, 2014
- DIG Virtual Meeting in February 2014
- DIG @ 2014 ALA Midwinter Coffee Gathering Report
- Slides and Recording (link corrected) of DIG Webinar Available: Social Science Data Management and Curation
- DIG Coffee Gathering @ ALA Midwinter 2014
- ACRL Webinar: Liaisons on the Front Lines
- Please subscribe to DIG's new listserv
- ALA Annual 2012 Meeting Minutes
Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener. Interest Group membership is a dues product.
The Numeric and Geospatial Data Services in Academic Libraries Interest Group was established by virtual vote in September 2009, and confirmed at the 2010 ALA Midwinter Conference.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Numeric and Geospatial Data Services in Academic Libraries Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALAConnect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the Conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788