Health Sciences Interest Group
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Hello from your new convener and news about ACRL Communities of Practice
- 2014 Annual HSIG Meeting Agenda
- Health Sciences Interest Group Membership Meeting
- Health Sciences Interest Group Continuing Education Meeting
- New Convener and other Announcements
- HSIG Vice-Chair nominations
- Accessible Online Learning: Making online learning opportunities available to ALL students
- Social for HSIG at ACRL
- January Update for the HSIG
- Proposals for Posters in Chicago
Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener. Interest Group membership is a dues product.
The Health Sciences Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Health Sciences Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788