Health Sciences Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/21/2013. Last retrieved on 05/21/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- HSIG Vice-Chair nominations
- Accessible Online Learning: Making online learning opportunities available to ALL students
- Social for HSIG at ACRL
- January Update for the HSIG
- Proposals for Posters in Chicago
- Evidence Based Practice: Principles and Impact on Libraries Webinar - Connie Schardt, Duke University Medical Center Library
- Speakers for the 2013 Annual Program
- Resource Wiki goes live!
- Health Sciences Interest Group Meeting
- HSIG Listserv
Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener. Interest Group membership is a dues product.
The Health Sciences Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Health Sciences Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALAConnect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the Conveners.
Volunteer with ACRL
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788