Health Sciences Interest Group
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 03/30/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACRL Health Science Interest Group: Call for Nomination
- Health Science Interest Group - Member Survey 2015
- Hello from your new convener and news about ACRL Communities of Practice
- 2014 Annual HSIG Meeting Agenda
- Health Sciences Interest Group Continuing Education Meeting
- Health Sciences Interest Group Membership Meeting
- New Convener and other Announcements
- HSIG Vice-Chair nominations
- Accessible Online Learning: Making online learning opportunities available to ALL students
- Social for HSIG at ACRL
As of August 2014, the HSIG had 494 members. Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener.
The Health Sciences Interest Group was established at the 2009 Spring Executive Committee Meeting.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Health Sciences Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALA Connect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788