Digital Curation Interest Group
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- May Webinar - Data Publishing with Dataverse
- ALA Annual: Data Curation You Can Taste: Improving Crowd-Sourced Data from the New York Public Library's Menu Transcription Project
- April Webinar--Practical Data Management
- invitation to participate in a study of digital curation and curators
- Digital Curation for Beginners: An Archival View for Librarians
- Outreach through workshops at Notre Dame's Center for Digital Scholarship
- Digital Curation Interest Group
- CFP for Spring Webinars for ACRL's Digital Curation Interest Group
- DCIG Meeting at ALA Midwinter
- Digital Curation Interest Group Plan for Excellence Implementation
Interest Group composition includes a convener and incoming convener. Interest Group membership is a dues product.
The Digital Curation Interest Group was established by the ACRL Board of Directors at the 2011 Midwinter Conference.
Join an Interest Group
Join the Digital Curation Interest Group through your ALA membership record, and participate through the interest group's ALAConnect space and the ACRL listserv. If you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas for discussion topics or events, please contact the Conveners.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788