Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 05/25/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board composition requires:
• Seven members, in addition to the chair and ex officio members
• Two-year staggered terms
• Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms,
• The chair may serve up to two terms after assuming the position, but no more than a total of six years on the editorial board
• Ex-officio members include the ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee Chair, CHOICE Editor & Publisher, and ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison).
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
• Additional appointments at the discretion of the Vice-President/President-Elect and Appointments Committee
The Resources for College Libraries Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.