RBM Editorial Board
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/21/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The RBM Editorial Board composition requires:
• Up to fifteen members, not including the editor and ex-officio members
• Three-year terms
• Members to serve no more than two consecutive terms, except the editor, who may serve no more than three consecutive terms
• Ex officio members include the ACRL Past-President (listed as Board Liaison), ACRL Executive Director, ACRL Content Strategist, RBMS Publications Committee Chair, and ACRL Publications Coordinating Committee Chair
• Editorial Board criteria is detailed in the ACRL Guide to Policies and Procedures
• Additional appointments at the discretion of the RBM editor
The RBM Editorial Board was created by the ACRL Board of Directors.
Volunteer applications for ACRL division-level committees are accepted through February 15 for service the following committee term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
Senior Production Editor
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788